HeadHunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HeadHunters

One of the leading and everlasting DOMO guild.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New HH Site
Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:51 pm by yunamaburaho

» OMG DEAD.... O.O
Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:42 pm by yunamaburaho

» PC problem
Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:47 am by squilibob

» Introduce yourself!
Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:04 pm by SuperHotShop

» Link your Aeria Account
Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:16 am by Glee

» the lonely Glee is solo again..
Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:17 am by Glee

» for elder and master
Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:29 pm by SuperHotShop

» Off for a bit
Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:22 am by Glee

» Alchemists Roster
Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:18 pm by Party_Artie

Introduce yourself!

Go down 
+31
Namonaki
Party_Artie
.k`
IgnotusAngelus
xDark-Jesterx
Xeerath
Nomjy
loki
Birchtree
Kyushi
TwistedReality
XinKamero
Hechizera
IceCream
Tifa-Lockheart
Greyson
yunamaburaho
eaveforever
Kinki
Riyk
Kaito-sama
Gig
fish
Helwings
Vallas
Celisia
Alazarith
SpriteSlish(Shinji's fan)
Kiite_
xShinjirou
Renascent
35 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Renascent
Commoner
Commoner

Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Introduce yourself! Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 11:26 am

We should get to know our fellow guildies better, so why not use this topic to introduce ourselves a little more? <3

I'm Renascent/Rena/Renie/girl. (Haha, I don't really mind what you call me--just whatever floats your boat is fine.) I've been on Sapphire since it's been opened (But I'm still on both Onyx and Sapphire actively). My main class is fencer (level 4x), but I also have a pet muse and a doc (both level 2x).

Aside from the DoMO world, I'm a 16-year old Asian procrastinator who figure skates, plays tennis, and snowboards. I also have slight OCD and a fear of insects (Mainly spiders/wasps/bees/etc.)

lolpixhere.
Back to top Go down
http://sakurasagara910.deviantart.com/
xShinjirou
Commoner
Commoner

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 19, 2008 8:38 pm

Hi, im Richie aka Shinji xD. Anyways i been around since onyx and when sapphire i decided to become a guy again, I was literally a female =P. Anyways chyea... I have high lvls on both server i guess, but now im mainly on Sapphire as a dude. =] My hobbies are playing sports as well drawing animes and dancing, yesh dancing in real life XD. My favorite is breakdancing, some c-walks and some locking ^_^

And yesh im asian like Renie >.>
Back to top Go down
Kiite_
Commoner
Commoner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 5:31 pm

Hiiiiiii~ there. I'm Kiite_. I play on Sapphire but I have a 2x fencer on Onyx lol.
Anyways I like this game it's coolio.
I'm 17 and from Las Vegas.
January 15 is my B-day.
blue eyes and short brown hair.
I plan on joining the Marines ;D
you can call me Devin Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

Number of posts : 40
Location : Sitting in front of my comp missing my friends in DoMo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:09 am

Do I have to say my real name? :p

Bleh, I got nothing to lose anyways.

I ish Clement, 13 year old Asian. I like to um... play soccer, swim or play... uhh... (Whats that name of that sport!?!?!?!??!!) Basketball. (took me that long to remember the name Shocked ) In my free time, I like to play DoMo and stalk shinji in real/ig. Nah, just joking, I don't stalk. And yes, girls are attracted to me for some reason in DoMo o.o" (Not you rene xD).Maybe its my personality or my bubbly aura :p

Thats all I have to say for now... I guess xD

OH! BTW, I live in Brooklyn, close to where Richard/richie/Shinji lives XD (psst, i swear i saw shinji one morning.)

EDIT: I love to draw and I'm quite good at it. I'm hoping to use that talent as mine to enter LeGuardia in New York. And if I don't make it, I intend to take the SSHSAT (Specialized Science High School Admissions Test) to get into one of the top high schools in the country, Stuyvesant.

Last edited by SpriteSlish(Shinji's fan) on Wed Jul 23, 2008 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alazarith
Warrior
Warrior

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 1:38 pm

I'm Mark aka Alaz, i'm 21 living in England. Well at the moment i'm staying with my parents in Paris untill the end of august. I'm a student and i always do what students do best ~ no not learn ~ getting drunk, clubbing and missing lectures. Appart from that i don't do that much... work, play DOMO, watching the occasional anime.
Back to top Go down
Celisia
Warrior
Warrior
Celisia

Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 3:32 pm

Hi Smile I'm Celisia(aka Cel or Celi). Wink

My real name is Relena. I'm a 20 year-old female college student from Missouri.

I'm studying for a bio-mechanical engineering degree.study

My hobbies are playing my instrument (Alto Saxophone, I really like to play jazz and classical on it), reading, drawing, and of course playing Domo. Living and going to college in the middle of nowhere leaves me with a lot of free time. Razz I also love to watch anime.

My birthday is July 14.

Last edited by Celisia on Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vallas
Commoner
Commoner
Vallas

Number of posts : 12

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:20 pm

Questions answered!!! All the greatest secrets revealed!!!

Just who is Vallas you ask??!??!??!?!

Well.....

Now you'll know!!!

All of this information is completely unverified and unofficial.

I'm a 30 year old full-time college student studying for a degree in film. I spend my spare time trying to be awesome but miserably failing at video games, board games, reading (SciFi mostly), watching movies, and just plain hanging out drinking some beers. I'm unemployed while I attend school thanks to a 4 year stint in the Army and plan on keeping it that way. Work is for squares!

The crowning achievement of my life!
Introduce yourself! BurninSmall
Me burning poop!

You only wish you could be that cool!!!!
Back to top Go down
Helwings
Admin
Admin
Helwings

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 1:36 am

Hi... I am Helwings Aka Wingy.
I am a 21 year old Student of Computer Engineering Majoring in Artificial intelligence. Being an Ex-hard core gamer DOMO has given me a good relief from the urge to PVP all the time. Hoping to stick around for a long time. I am mostly an outdoor person playing soccer and tennis for varsity and ya love reading fiction, historical and epic novels. ummm.... thats about all i think.. and ya i love cracking jokes all the time so don't mind my ramblings when i am online its just ME getting bored grinding or stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
https://headhunters.forumotion.net
fish
Commoner
Commoner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:17 am

well o_o u guys all know who i am i hope...
its fishie

i am a female/16/and likes to play soccer/badminton

goal in domo is to beat shinji, noodle w/ his pet in pvp Razz

my real name...

Claire o-o

nice to meey y'all ;P
Back to top Go down
Gig
Warrior
Warrior
Gig

Number of posts : 24

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:26 pm

Whoa, fish is a girl....

*Ahem* Leaflette here. Not doing much but I was downloading WoW for 3 days and wasn't around much, but I'm back. =)

As you all know by now, I am a guy. XD
I'll be starting up college as soon as I figure out what I'm good at.

Well, see ya in game, and on Vent. bounce

afro
Back to top Go down
Kaito-sama
Commoner
Commoner

Number of posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:17 pm

Hey there this is Ron aka Kaito. Kaito is my japanese name and Im an asian guy,19 this year studying degree in business.

Horoscope: pisces

Likes: play piano and v.ball and also many other online games (currently addicted to Domo)Razz

Last edited by Kaito-sama on Tue Jul 22, 2008 10:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Riyk
Commoner
Commoner

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 3:11 am

Name Riyk..
Guess if you really wanna know you can PM me for my actual name
About me:
18yrs old and with nothing to do other then play games and freeload off my uncle and grandpa lmao yeah i know bad of me but im, really to lazy to care.
No Pic cause as of now i find no real reason to actually buy a camera
Oh,
and unlike some i really am a guy as my character shows. just thought i would point that out

Hmm current DoMo goals:
Getting Merchant to 50 currently at 48
Leveling Up Alchemy
and
Getting Better at PVP (any help on this pm me as well)
Back to top Go down
Kinki
Commoner
Commoner

Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 2:59 pm

Everyone ingame knows me by Kinki. My boyfriend for 3 years, whom I love so very much, is Eave. He's my boyfriend in RL too. We act w/ each other ingame (and on vent), the same way we act together in real life (as in hes a a-hole in RL & I'm a beach sometimes too lol). Most of the time, we are not actually arguing (MOST of the time... lol). Overall I'm a very chill girl, spark a conversation w/ me & I can guarantee to make you laugh & giggle. ALSO, YOU MUST KNOW that I do not talk to others, the way I talk to Eave (lol). So don't be afraid of me because I am so mean to Eave. But seriously... its just Eave(<-- deek)!

In the real, non-mirror world... I am?
Born and raised in NYC. Became a city girl when I began to chase my dreams of further expanding my mind to art, with the life that surrounded me. I am a young passionate photographer. With that in mind. I love art in every shape and form. I've also majored in architecture. I enjoy visiting art museums, and gallerys. I can always find something fascinating in every artist's point of veiw and desired form of art. (blah blah blah I'm boring)

ehh dont know if i should post a pic. maybe later! ^^
Back to top Go down
eaveforever
Commoner
Commoner
eaveforever

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Hi. You may know me as Eave.   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 9:28 pm

I've been a guilidie for a week now. If you haven't heard from me, it's probably because you don't have vent. Seriously, join vent. Cool Anyway, I'm a second year college student studying Fine Arts. No, I'm not an emo artist dude. Sad No, I'm not a buff super cool Tae Kwon Do gold medalist. cheers No, I'm not a nerd who really loves MMOs and animated hot chicks. study

Well, maybe I am just all of those wrapped in a squishy pita of sweetness, with a splash of a-hole sauce. afro Get to know me if you'de like. I'm an awsome friend.

Since Kinki already broke down the intricate details of our relationship, I'll only state this... LOKI STAY AWAY! lol. Just kidding man. Love you all. I love you

btw, my real name is Mel. Call me that if you feel uncomfortable calling me Eave (pronounced eve). See you behind the mirror.

p.s. Kinki and I both live in Brooklyn. We should have a guild meeting sometime. Maybe at starbucks or something? scratch

Last edited by eaveforever on Thu Jul 24, 2008 8:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/eaveofnypk
yunamaburaho
Warrior
Warrior
yunamaburaho

Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 11:11 pm

Hey its lovable Chrea here! [Chrealis].

Headhunters rocks! This is the first guild i've ever joined and i don't plan on joining another one cuz everyone here is so nice. Love you everyone!*hugs* =3.

Anyways i love basketball and yes..I'm asian lol. I love drawing animes plus a HUGE anime fan!! Someday I hope to be an anime artist. *wishes to visit tokyo to see the cherry blossoms*

Well anyways my real name is Stephanie but i like to be called Steph when referring to my real name. But call me Chrea.

Well thts basicly it, so if u see me around giv me a wave. see u around everyone!
lol!
Back to top Go down
Greyson
Sage
Sage
Greyson

Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:17 am

As the name implies..It's Greyson..

Name: Josh _ ______
Birthday: according to what i put on here, February 29th 1989 =P
Religion:
Occupation: Chef (it means when you go out to eat...I cook that!)

Last edited by Greyson on Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:10 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
yunamaburaho
Warrior
Warrior
yunamaburaho

Number of posts : 39

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:46 am

[Greyson]<--is playful(maybe), is nice(nowhe is), and loves pizza (chya xD) XP. This is Chrea btw lolz

Last edited by yunamaburaho on Sat Aug 16, 2008 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Warrior
Warrior

Number of posts : 40
Location : Sitting in front of my comp missing my friends in DoMo

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 9:33 am

[Greyson]<---playful(not really), is nice( not to me, no) and loves pizza(wtf!?!)
Back to top Go down
Tifa-Lockheart
Warrior
Warrior
Tifa-Lockheart

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:32 pm

Hi my name is Kim or known as Tifa-Locheart on domo i am 18 years old about to be 19 on July 25th yay Very Happy

oooo and my AIM user is CheesyPuffs100

mmmmmmmm Cheesecake I love you
Back to top Go down
IceCream
Commoner
Commoner

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-07-25

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 2:46 am

well my name is David. I'm from Houston Texas. I've been a big fan of RPG's since i was young and i'm 26 now, almost 27. I started playing phantasy star on sega, then phantasy star 2 on sega genesis and then discovered final fantasy's and got hooked. Once i found PC gaming i tried to avoid rpg's at all cost because i knew i'd get hooked and play for much too long. Instead i found counterstrike which i played competitively for 8 years. It was a fun run. I got to travel around the country to tournaments and played on some of the top teams and we were sponsored and all that fun stuff. Eventually my CS interest faded and i wandered back into RPG's and tried ROSE. It was great but bad admins and hackers ruined it so here i am playing domo now.

As for my personal history. I'm a health and life insurance agent now. I recently started this job and a lot of my work is done from home which is nice. When I was younger i was quite the athlete which was fun and also became quite popular. I did the whole popular crowd thing in high school and partied a lot and then in college i did the exact opposite and gamed all day. Weird, but it is what it is. Now i'm out of shape with a beer belly and single and dont go out much besides working. I guess i'm a computer nerd now but i just came from a different background than the stereotypical dork. All I can say is gaming doesnt get any less fun when you get older and I prefer gaming over going out and asking people questions i dont care about such as how they've been, and talk about the weather while buying drinks for 5 dollars a piece at some bar.

I'm not really sure why i described myself this way. I'm just a normal guy who likes games when you simplify it down.
Back to top Go down
Hechizera
Commoner
Commoner
Hechizera

Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 6:47 pm

My name is Angel and I am 26 years old. I live in Miami, Florida. I deal with a lot of stressful situations at work and DOMO helps me relieve the stress. I joined HH mainly because of Kyushi, because she is a great person; Shinji's insistence also helped Smile I wish I had more time to play but my lifestyle limits the time I have to play DOMO. I am very kind and like to help whenever I can, if you need anything of me, please do not hesitate to ask Smile BTW, Greyson, when you make up a birth date be sure to at least make sure it is an actual date Razz 1989 is not a leap year haha. Anyways, I hope I can be of help. Take care.
Back to top Go down
Greyson
Sage
Sage
Greyson

Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 8:25 pm

Smile Even if it WERE a leap year, February STILL woldn't have 29 days! That's my way of saying that nobody will ever know my birthdate
Back to top Go down
XinKamero
Warrior
Warrior
XinKamero

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Xin was here, and is still here.... forever D<   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 12:16 am

Rawr!~

That's right, Xin is finally posting about himself. (Aren't you glad?) Where too start... Oh! My actually name is "Jordan" (Does not want), my age is 13 (obviously) my day of my birth was on February 19th 1995. Of coarse I have no occupation (or do I?). Anyways, my hobbies are filming and reading. My Ign is "XinKamero" (obviously) other members who use Trew's Vent server know me as "Xinny" though. My gender is Male for those who don't know (I do use a female character though)

Last edited by XinKamero on Sat Aug 09, 2008 12:19 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Adding my gender)
Back to top Go down
http://www.xinny.co.nr
Hechizera
Commoner
Commoner
Hechizera

Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:59 pm

I hate to break it to you Greyson but this year is a leap year, and yes, February had 29 days; just like every leap year. I got your point though ;P
Back to top Go down
Helwings
Admin
Admin
Helwings

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 6:06 am

Wow gr8 to see so many new Intros Hope we get to know more about others ^^, come on you guys ........... and gals too
Back to top Go down
https://headhunters.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HeadHunters :: Your first category :: Headhunters Inc. :: Members Lounge-
Jump to: