HeadHunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HeadHunters

One of the leading and everlasting DOMO guild.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New HH Site
Sudden Death SE3 Lily Event! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:51 pm by yunamaburaho

» OMG DEAD.... O.O
Sudden Death SE3 Lily Event! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:42 pm by yunamaburaho

» PC problem
Sudden Death SE3 Lily Event! Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:47 am by squilibob

» Introduce yourself!
Sudden Death SE3 Lily Event! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:04 pm by SuperHotShop

» Link your Aeria Account
Sudden Death SE3 Lily Event! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:16 am by Glee

» the lonely Glee is solo again..
Sudden Death SE3 Lily Event! Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:17 am by Glee

» for elder and master
Sudden Death SE3 Lily Event! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:29 pm by SuperHotShop

» Off for a bit
Sudden Death SE3 Lily Event! Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:22 am by Glee

» Alchemists Roster
Sudden Death SE3 Lily Event! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:18 pm by Party_Artie

Sudden Death SE3 Lily Event!

Go down 
+2
Kinki
xShinjirou
6 posters
AuthorMessage
xShinjirou
Commoner
Commoner

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Sudden Death SE3 Lily Event! Empty
PostSubject: Sudden Death SE3 Lily Event!   Sudden Death SE3 Lily Event! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:38 pm

Same rules as last time but this time is not multiple choice questions =]
Good Luck ^_^. Please answer the following 10 questions given below and label it in order from 1-10.

1. There are 3 people at the scene. The watchman, librarian and an inspector. The librarian was murdered last night. The watchmen said, " I saw the librarian commit suicide". All the lights were out. The inspector told the watchman to testify everything that occured during that night. As the watchman was patrolling through the library, he saw a .25 caliber semiautomatic pistol in the librarian right hand in the other room. He rang the doorbell, there was no respond, so he tried to climb through the window. Once he climbed through the window, he opened the lights and called 911.
The Inspector suspected oddness in regards to the watchman's testimony. What was so odd about his testimony?

2. A boy and his big sister are sitting around the kitchen table chatting. " You know, Sis, if I took away two years from my age and gave them to you, you'd be twice my age, huh!" "Well, Why don't you just give me one more on top of that? Then I'll be three times your age." So just how old is each sibling?

3. You have at your disposal a large number of tiles which is 12 inches wide, 10 inches long and 0.5 inches thick. If you were to take these tiles and try to make a square, What is teh fewest number of tiles you'd need?

4.A detective who was mere days from cracking an international smuggling ring has suddenly gone missing. While inspecting his last-known location, you find a note. The note appears to be nothing more than a series of numbers, buy your gut instinct tells you that this note will reveal the name of the crime kingpin. Currently there are three suspects in the case: Bill, John, and Todd. Can you break the detective's code and find the criminal's name:

On a seperate sheet of paper, please do not copy the computer's number, right the numbers of how u normally write it. Here is the code. 710 57735 34 5509 51 7719

5. What on eath is this message getting at? The following is written on a piece of paper you picked up: "_ is 1,000 times _ _" To turn this strange message into a proper sentence, all you need to do is fill in the _ with a single letter of the alphabet. But what letter could it be? You'll need to use the same letter for all three _s.

6. All right, here's a quick easy one. The first letter of the alphabet is A, and the letter B comes after the letter A. However, the letter you need to worry about is the last one. What's the last letter of the alphabet?
Here's a hint: it isn't Z.

7. You fell ashleep in your classroom and woke up in a middle of a problem. Your teacher says, " What is 10 + 3 guys"? Immediately you think is 13.. That is not correct. What is the answer? Think outside the box =]

8. While walking through a market on vacation, you notice a small stand selling cameras. A camera-and-case set is selling for $310. The seller tells you that the camera costs $300 more than the case itself and that the case costs the price of the set minus the cost of the camera. You decide you'd rather wait on buying a camera and opt to just buy the case alone. You hand the seller a $100 bill and see his eyes light up. Think fast now! How much change should you be getting back?

9. Recently there was a murder in a coach bus. The Azn dude sliced and diced a female's head off and showed the head to the coach driver. Everyone freaked out. How many people are left on the bus? xD

10. Approximately how many baby hamsters are left if they are left with the dad and the mother? =3

And the Final Contestant that must answers these 10 questions are Renascent, Gaiking, Kinki, Eave and Nightangel Thanks ^_^

Last edited by xShinjirou on Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kinki
Commoner
Commoner

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Death SE3 Lily Event!   Sudden Death SE3 Lily Event! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 10:29 pm

I think number 8 hass a typo on "set is selling for #10".
Back to top Go down
Kinki
Commoner
Commoner

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-07-22

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Death SE3 Lily Event!   Sudden Death SE3 Lily Event! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2008 6:43 pm

My answers are PMed to you! xD
Back to top Go down
eaveforever
Commoner
Commoner
eaveforever

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-23

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Death SE3 Lily Event!   Sudden Death SE3 Lily Event! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 10:37 pm

answers pmed
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/eaveofnypk
Renascent
Commoner
Commoner

Number of posts : 18

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Death SE3 Lily Event!   Sudden Death SE3 Lily Event! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 9:22 am

PM'd.
Back to top Go down
http://sakurasagara910.deviantart.com/
Helwings
Admin
Admin
Helwings

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Death SE3 Lily Event!   Sudden Death SE3 Lily Event! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 6:02 am

SO WHO WON IT!!! -.- shinji is SHLOww
Back to top Go down
https://headhunters.forumotion.net
TwistedReality
Warlord
Warlord
TwistedReality

Number of posts : 77
Registration date : 2008-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Death SE3 Lily Event!   Sudden Death SE3 Lily Event! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:22 am

LOL! Shinji is always slow at answering questions xD
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/soul-rayder
Renascent
Commoner
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Death SE3 Lily Event!   Sudden Death SE3 Lily Event! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:53 pm

Sudden Death SE3 Lily Event! Failinjini6
Back to top Go down
Helwings
Admin
Admin
Helwings

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Death SE3 Lily Event!   Sudden Death SE3 Lily Event! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:11 am

We shud make it our guild Signature. GR8 work rena
Back to top Go down
https://headhunters.forumotion.net
Renascent
Commoner
Commoner

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Death SE3 Lily Event!   Sudden Death SE3 Lily Event! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:50 am

Helwings wrote:
We shud make it our guild Signature. GR8 work rena
Haha, it's actually Suikumo's signature from the Aeria forums. Thank him. not me. I just swiped it from him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sudden Death SE3 Lily Event!   Sudden Death SE3 Lily Event! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sudden Death SE3 Lily Event!
Page 1 of 1