HeadHunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HeadHunters

One of the leading and everlasting DOMO guild.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New HH Site
me ish going to leave domo for awhile Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:51 pm by yunamaburaho

» OMG DEAD.... O.O
me ish going to leave domo for awhile Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:42 pm by yunamaburaho

» PC problem
me ish going to leave domo for awhile Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:47 am by squilibob

» Introduce yourself!
me ish going to leave domo for awhile Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:04 pm by SuperHotShop

» Link your Aeria Account
me ish going to leave domo for awhile Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:16 am by Glee

» the lonely Glee is solo again..
me ish going to leave domo for awhile Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:17 am by Glee

» for elder and master
me ish going to leave domo for awhile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:29 pm by SuperHotShop

» Off for a bit
me ish going to leave domo for awhile Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:22 am by Glee

» Alchemists Roster
me ish going to leave domo for awhile Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:18 pm by Party_Artie

me ish going to leave domo for awhile

Go down 
+3
Helwings
Birchtree
loki
7 posters
AuthorMessage
loki
Commoner
Commoner
loki

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-07-18

me ish going to leave domo for awhile Empty
PostSubject: me ish going to leave domo for awhile   me ish going to leave domo for awhile Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:31 pm

yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
due to school i wont be on domo alot anymore mabye never except mabye in the week end depending on how much home work i get D: I LOVE YOU ALL <333 have fun playing domo guys ^^

(oh side note)i think i might quit domo all together casue its not that fun anymore shinji you can kick me if i dont log on for long time i dont mind Very Happy

omg just casue of the post of "introduce your self" thingy i wanna keep playing domo and get to know you guys more >_> i hate you all for getting me out of studying well i wouldn't have studied ether way but w.e >_< anyways i might play but i will hardly be on on weekdays but i'm sure to log in at the weekends tho Very Happy santa

Last edited by loki on Wed Aug 27, 2008 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Birchtree
Commoner
Commoner
Birchtree

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: me ish going to leave domo for awhile   me ish going to leave domo for awhile Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:38 pm

o_o

The same might be true for me as well, because I don't know what the workload will be when I start school.

But.. leaving all together? What about the weekends.. and the.. the.. the time you have free. o-o
Back to top Go down
loki
Commoner
Commoner
loki

PostSubject: Re: me ish going to leave domo for awhile   me ish going to leave domo for awhile Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:54 pm

i'm going to miss you guys some much T_T you made my summer great I LOVE YOU ALL!!!! <33333333333333333333 idk i still might not play over weekends
Back to top Go down
Helwings
Admin
Admin
Helwings

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: me ish going to leave domo for awhile   me ish going to leave domo for awhile Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:23 am

Ya i know evryone has commitments from time to time that keeps them away from the game. I would suggest whenever u r bored or got nothing to do, try coming back to the Mirror world it will refresh you ^^. After all our guild doesnt need to stay on 24X7 we are just an understanding big online family ^^.

On a side note i may be in similar situation, my domo starts and all fine but whenever i use guild chat it crashes, i cant reinstall it nytime sooner because of the Huge patches that will be required. So i might as well download version 10 which will take considerable time. ill stay in contact from time to time ^^.
Back to top Go down
https://headhunters.forumotion.net
XinKamero
Warrior
Warrior
XinKamero

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2008-08-08

PostSubject: Re: me ish going to leave domo for awhile   me ish going to leave domo for awhile Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 8:39 pm

I have nothing to worry about, I do all my homework at school :3
Back to top Go down
http://www.xinny.co.nr
Alazarith
Warrior
Warrior

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: me ish going to leave domo for awhile   me ish going to leave domo for awhile Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:59 am

i live!!

anyway, i think i might be quiting DOMO for good... Shinji, if your out there and reading this message, feel free to kick me, it was nice being in the guild after being assaulted by your invitations. Hope things go for the best and that you kill MM for me Razz

Take care guys
Back to top Go down
Glee
Commoner
Commoner
Glee

PostSubject: Re: me ish going to leave domo for awhile   me ish going to leave domo for awhile Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:09 pm

have a good life alaz, we will miss you ;P
Back to top Go down
loki
Commoner
Commoner
loki

PostSubject: Re: me ish going to leave domo for awhile   me ish going to leave domo for awhile Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 7:21 pm

bu bu but!! DAD!!! (alaz) T_T how will we keep in touch -CRIES!!!!!-
Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Alazarith
Warrior
Warrior

Number of posts : 20

PostSubject: Re: me ish going to leave domo for awhile   me ish going to leave domo for awhile Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:39 pm

I'll pop onto vent sometimes, so dont cry lol!
Back to top Go down
loki
Commoner
Commoner
loki

PostSubject: Re: me ish going to leave domo for awhile   me ish going to leave domo for awhile Icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:13 pm

pfft T_T -cries- lol add me on msn if you got casue i might not be on vent alot anymore BORINGrebirthro@hotmail.com Very Happy!
Back to top Go down
yunamaburaho
Warrior
Warrior
yunamaburaho

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2008-07-19

PostSubject: Re: me ish going to leave domo for awhile   me ish going to leave domo for awhile Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 11:56 pm

aww hope to see u again alaz,yesh keep in touch will ya ^_^. And loki, i hope ull be able to hav some free time to play domo too.<3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: me ish going to leave domo for awhile   me ish going to leave domo for awhile Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

me ish going to leave domo for awhile
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HeadHunters :: Your first category :: Headhunters Inc. :: Members Lounge-
Jump to: