HeadHunters
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HeadHunters

One of the leading and everlasting DOMO guild.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» New HH Site
Introduce yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:51 pm by yunamaburaho

» OMG DEAD.... O.O
Introduce yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 10:42 pm by yunamaburaho

» PC problem
Introduce yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 4:47 am by squilibob

» Introduce yourself!
Introduce yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:04 pm by SuperHotShop

» Link your Aeria Account
Introduce yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 5:16 am by Glee

» the lonely Glee is solo again..
Introduce yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 12:17 am by Glee

» for elder and master
Introduce yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 9:29 pm by SuperHotShop

» Off for a bit
Introduce yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 5:22 am by Glee

» Alchemists Roster
Introduce yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:18 pm by Party_Artie

Introduce yourself!

Go down 
+31
Namonaki
Party_Artie
.k`
IgnotusAngelus
xDark-Jesterx
Xeerath
Nomjy
loki
Birchtree
Kyushi
TwistedReality
XinKamero
Hechizera
IceCream
Tifa-Lockheart
Greyson
yunamaburaho
eaveforever
Kinki
Riyk
Kaito-sama
Gig
fish
Helwings
Vallas
Celisia
Alazarith
SpriteSlish(Shinji's fan)
Kiite_
xShinjirou
Renascent
35 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Namonaki
Commoner
Commoner

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Introduce yourself! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 1:09 pm

lol
The fries are too salty and the salt sometimes hurt my teeth, so I use the ice cream to counteract the saltiness and the pain Smile. If your implying it's a "fat" thing, then IDC...I like it.
Back to top Go down
Squeeky
Commoner
Commoner

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-11-18

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:02 am

Hi everyone! My ign is Squeeky and my rl name is Steph. I am a really quiet person as i'm really shy until i warm up to a person (so bare with me). I'm 25 and I am going to attend pharmacy school fall of next year. My nationality is Chinese and Japanese and I live in Cali. I love mmorpgs although it ruins my life. The previous mmorpgs i've played are Final Fantasy and World of Warcraft but i wanted a change of pace and found Domo.
On random thoughts, I love animes, mangas, tennis, and sudoku.
Nice to meet all of you! ^^
Back to top Go down
Glee
Commoner
Commoner
Glee

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 7:34 am

Yo folk,

So.. my real name is Tommy Müller, i live in Germany and im 18 years old. Im currently going to secondary school.. yaya just call me a school boy. I'm studying to become a doctor one day so i can play "naughty doctor" with some girls.
My hobbys are basketball, to meet friends and playing MMOGs. I love it to watch Animes but i hate Mangas, i guess I'm just too lazy to read.

so yea.. what else..

I'm 1.88 meters tall (should be 73.23 inch), brown-green eyes and black hair.
I'm going to the fitness club 3 times a week, i really dont want to become fat only because I eat a lot.
I love Lasagne but i also love ramen. normally i would eat everything as long as it is made by a cute girl ;P

yea.. I don't know what to write, so if you have anymore question, just ask me.

btw: my msn address is: krautwickel1111@web.de (Krautwickel is a german word so don't care about the meaning)

see ya guys around ;P
Back to top Go down
SuperHotShop
Commoner
Commoner

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-11-09

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 9:04 pm

I'm Caren aka Supa or Shoppie. I'm 13 years old living in asia my hobbies are reading, going out with peeps, watch animes, of coz playing DOMO and etc. I live in malaysia(i think im the only malaysian around Crying or Very sad).my birthday is on 10th of dec.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself!   Introduce yourself! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
HeadHunters :: Your first category :: Headhunters Inc. :: Members Lounge-
Jump to: